2K Classic Photo Caption Contest
No Purchase Necessary. Must be 18 or older to Enter.
1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the “2K Classic Photo Caption Contest” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), place a caption to a photo on the 2K Classic Instagram account during the contest period.
2. PRIZE (per photo contest): Two (2) tickets to the 2K Classic Championship Rounds at Madison Square Garden on November 17 and 18.
3. PROCESS: Periodically, a photo will be posted to the Official 2K Classic Instagram account. Everyone who captions the photo will be eligible for a drawing for two (2) tickets to the 2K Classic Championship Rounds at Madison Square Garden on November 17 and 18. One winner will be drawn per photo. The winning entry will be determined by Gazelle Group employees based on originality. Captions deemed inappropriate will be disqualified. The decision by the voters is final.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to residents of the continental U.S. 18 years of age and older, except employees of The Gazelle Group and their families, employees of the participating schools and their families. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws apply. Entrants release and hold harmless The Gazelle Group, Inc., and their employees, officers, directors and shareholders from any claims, actions, injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded, or any travel in connection therewith.
5. GENERAL: By participating in this promotion, entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an online entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address from which the entry is made. Authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person assigned to an email address by the internet access provider, service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner must sign any required Winner’s Agreement and Release within 5 days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate selected. Grand Prize Winner will be notified on or about November 2. If a drawn entry cannot be reached at the time of the drawing, such entry forfeits any right to any prize associated with this sweepstakes. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted, unless prize is generally unavailable at Sweepstakes’ end, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted. All taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. If, in the judges’ opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the judges reserve the right to terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all entries received as of the date of termination.